[Asis-standards] 2 votes

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Fri Jan 23 07:40:16 EST 2015

Hearing no comments or objections - I just cast the following 2 votes

NISO
Approval of Proposed Work Item, Bibliographic Roadmap Projects - Affirmative
ISO
Call for Experts to revise the WARC standard (ISO 28500) - Do not Have any experts to recommend

if anyone has any comments or objections (or wishes to serve on the WARC revision committee - or know of someone who would be willing)

we have until tonight to change our vote on the NISO Bibliographic Road Map and until 1/26 to recommend someone for the WARC revision committee

mark