[Asis-standards] ISO New Work Proposal

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Mon Apr 27 07:24:08 EDT 2015

Folks Having heard no comments I just cast the following vote:

NEGATIVE on

ISO proposal

Approval of New work item proposal: Data Exchange Protocol for Interoperability and Preservation

with the following comment:

ASIST agrees with the comments made by Los Alamos National Labs that this proposed New Work Item does not take into account modern web based concepts

if anyone disagrees with this bote let me know ASAP

FYI as of this morning (the last date you can vote on this) there were no AFFIRMATIVE votes from any NISO members

mark