[Asis-standards] ISO vote and upcoming ISO votes

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:46:50 EST 2012

Having received no comments, I just cast a YES vote on:

ISO/CD 16439, Information and documentation — Methods and procedures for
assessing the impact of libraries

The following votes are coming up soon:

vote to Advance ISO/CD 11620, Information and documentation — Library
performance indicators to Draft International Standard status- comments
needed by 12/13

ISO/DTR 14873, Information and documentation — Statistics and Quality
Indicators for Web Archiving - comments needed  by 12/15

New Work Item Proposal to Revise ISO 25577:2008 Information and
documentation -- MarcXchange - comments by 12/19

  ISO/CD 17316, Information and documentation — International standard
document link (ISDL) - comments needed by 12/20

i believe i sent out all of these documents to the committee but if
anyone needs any of them just let me know

mark