[Asis-l] Fwd: [icie] Fwd: invitation to a young scientists contest on "futurevision?! which life do we want?", vienna, 30 march - 1 april 2016

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Wed Jan 27 09:43:35 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[icie] Fwd: invitation to a young scientists contest on
"futurevision?! which life do we want?", vienna, 30 march - 1 april 2016
Date: 	Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:59:30 +0100
From: 	Rafael Capurro <rafael at capurro.de>
To: 	icie at zkm.de <icie at zkm.de>

Dear colleagues,

fyi

Rafael

the upcoming european meeting on cybernetics and systems research
(emcsr) is fully devoted to promote young scientists visioning on "which
life do we want?“. it’s called emcsr avantgarde and is mainly a
competition for a young scientist award given by the bertalanffy center
for the study of systems thinking. the vision might refer to any
scientific or technological field. a systems perspective underpinning
the vision of a social or technological innovation is highly
recommended, though.

you are invited to
– submit an abstract, if you are a young scientist and want to become a
nominee for the price;
– work as jury member, if you are a senior scientist;
– suggest a workshop as a satellite, if you represent a well-established
group researching or practicing in a field of importance to the overall
theme.

for further details, pls, look at the following links:

http://emcsr.net/general-information/emcsr-2016/

http://emcsr.net/calls-2016/call-for-submission/

http://emcsr.net/calls-2016/call-for-satellite-workshops/

http://emcsr.net/calls-2016/submission/

the calls are open and will close at 19 february 2016.

the international society for information studies is co-organiser of
that pop-up conference.

ao.univ.prof. dr. wolfgang hofkirchner
past president, vice president for funds

INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION STUDIES
gobergasse 1, 1130 wien

+43 1 58801 18730 (no voicemail)
is4is.org <http://is4is.org>
summit.is4is.org

www.hofkirchner.uti.at

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr <http://www.avg.fr>
Version: 2016.0.7357 / Base de données virale: 4522/11489 - Date: 26/01/2016