[Asis-l] Free webinar series: SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value

Sharon Foley sharon at earley.com
Mon Feb 28 17:30:27 EST 2011

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share about a Jumpstart webinar series that we have coming up.  A Jumpstart is where we take 4 weeks to delve deep into a topic and this month's topic is how to achieve business value with SharePoint 2010.

Dates: March 3, 10, 17, & 24
Time: 12:00PM - 1:30PM EST
Cost: Free with registration

Learn about Best Practices for ensuring that you increase the business value of content when you  move to SharePoint 2010.

In this four part series topics include:
	. SharePoint 2010 - Best Practices for Creating Business Value
	. Methods and Tools for Better SharePoint Search
	. Practical Approaches to Developing Rich Information Architectures
	. The Role of Governance in Ensuring Success

For more info and/or to register:

http://www.earley.com/webinars/jumpstarts/sharepoint-2010-architecting-business-value?utm_campaign=march-jumpstart&utm_medium=groups&utm_source=earley

Or use this short URL:  http://tinyurl.com/4jafjs5

Hope to see you there!