[Asis-l] ASIST 2009: Personal Information Management Workshop - preconference event

Jacek Gwizdka asis at gwizdka.com
Thu Oct 1 10:46:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

The early registration date is not set by the workshop organizers, but by
conference, and so unfortunately we cannot change it. We can try to ask if
conference organizers can do anything about individual workshop registration
deadlines, but I cannot promise anything since it is beyond our control.

The system that I use (spam arrest) is not bouncing unknown emails, but is
sending an auto response to unknown yet email addresses so that a human
could confirm that indeed it is an legitimate address and not spam. I
apologize if you consider this kind of auto response as a spam message. It
is not my system, but a commercial service. and has obviously nothing to do
with email addresses stolen by spammer.

Best
- Jacek