[Asis-l] SIG CON Final Call for Panel Speakers

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Oct 7 11:26:28 EDT 2008

[Posted by Request.  Dick Hill]

SIG-CON
Final Call for Panel Speakers

ASIST Annual Meeting
Tuesday, October 28th, 2008
8:00 - 9:00 pm
As Chair of SIG-CON this year, I have one spot left on the panel
presentation.  PLEASE email me if you are interested in participating-so we
can finalize the program as soon as possible.  Presentation time:
approximately 15 minutes.  Don't be shy-your colleagues (and I!) will
appreciate your efforts.

Want to view the original Call for Proposals?  Then visit:
http://www.asist.org/Conferences/AM08/SIGCON.html
Email me, Michael Leach, at mrleach at fas.harvard.edu or leach at simmons.edu for
further information.

SIG/CON is an award-winning Special Interest Group of the American Society
for Information Science & Technology. The function of SIG/CON is to "explore
the fundamental notions of information science, and expose them for what
they are" (C.D. Batty, Remarks at SIG/CON, 1987).

SIG/CON has been in the forefront of research across all areas of study,
although the group is perhaps best known for advancing the theories of
baloonean logic and titular colonicity. The roster of distinguished
information scientists who have made public (with startling and refreshing
lucidity) their research findings at SIG/CON represent the diversity of
national and international institutions associated with this field.
Further information on this important Special Interest Group can be found
at:

http://web.simmons.edu/~schwartz/con/sig-con.html

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900