[Asis-l] FW: Topic Maps in information science and practice? 1st CfP TMRA06: Int.Conf. on Topic Maps research and applications

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:18:36 EST 2006

[Forwarded --ranti.]

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Sigel [sigel at netcologne.de]

Dear researchers in LIS and practicioners in the field of information
and knowledge,

a growing body of research in LIS is related to Topic Maps, and more and
more practical applications in our field use Topic Maps.
Would you like to present your excellent topic maps-based work at TMRA 2006?

As one of the co-chairs of TMRA 2006, the international conference on
Topic Maps research and applications,
I herewith invite you to submit to this conference, whether with a
theoretical or a practical advancement.
Please contact me directly should you have any questions concerning this
conference.

Best regards
Alexander Sigel

Alexander Sigel, M.A., Researcher in Semantic Knowledge Networking
Univ. of Cologne, Dept. of Information Systems & Information Management
http://www.wim.uni-koeln.de/19.0.html
sigel at wim.uni-koeln.de, +49 221 470-5322

*                       Call for Papers                              *

                                TMRA
        Topic Maps Research and Applications

                                --------

 TMRA 2006 - LEVERAGING THE SEMANTICS
                                      *
          October 11-12th 2006, Leipzig, DE

*             Submission Deadline: June, 2nd                *