[Asis-l] National Seminar Series June & July Schedule

Fedmarket.com infodesk at fedmarket.com
Fri May 28 22:01:48 EDT 2004

Fedmarket.com will be bringing it's popoular "Winning Government Business"
seminar to Atlanta, Georgia at the Fairfield Inn Downtown Atlanta on
July 8, 2004.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to do business with the Federal Government,
we've done it and you can too. This is too lucrative a market to overlook.
Our experts will give you the lowdown, share their experience and knowledge and
get you on the road to profit.

"Winning Government Business" addresses the realities of selling to federal,
state, and local governments. Our speaker will explains how sales are really
made and debunk the standard government information on "Doing Business with
XYZ Agency".

The seminar is designed for and tailored to company management, sales managers,
and sales people, not contract administrators.
You will leave the seminar with practical knowledge on:
    Which companies should enter the market.
    The barriers to entry to the government market and how to overcome them.
    How to identify decision makers who are buying their product/service.
    Ways to keep your investment in the government market at a reasonable level
    and your sales costs down.
    The similarities and differences between the government and commercial
    markets.
    The keys to successful government sales.
    Identifying and discussing which bid opportunities are worthwhile.

Seminar Testimonials:
http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/seminar/feedback.php

Detailed Seminar Description and Location Details:
http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/seminar/index.php

Cost $500 per person
($50 discount for each additional person from your company)

June 3, Dallas, TX
June 10, Indianapolis, IN
June 24, Minneapolis, MN
June 29, Chicago, IL
July 8, Atlanta, GA
July 14, Bethesda, MD
July 21, Salt Lake City, UT
July 28, Phoenix, AZ

To register on-line visit http://www.fedmarket.com

To register by fax, please print and complete the following form
208.726.5590.

To register by mail send to:
Fedmarket.com
P.O. Box 6639
Ketchum, ID 83340

Name: ________________________________________

Title: _______________________________________

Company: _____________________________________

Address:  ____________________________________

City: ________________________________________

State: _______________________________________

Zip: _________________________________________

Phone: _______________________________________

Fax: _________________________________________

Email: _______________________________________

Credit Card #: _______________________________

Expiration Date: _____________________________

Cardholder Name: _____________________________
(please print)

Please check the seminar you would like to attend:

Winning Government Business
(June 3) _____ (June 10) _____ (June 24) _____ (June 29) ______
(July 8) ______(July 14) _____ (July 21) _____ (July 28) _____

If you have any questions at all, please call or write me.

Regards,

Shelly Gluck
Seminar Coordinator
Fedmarket.com
sgluck at fedmarket.com
(208) 726-5553 X14

Please, Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this
message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an
interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request
and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340
or for immediate removal follow this link:

http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?addEmail=ASIS-L@asis.org