[Students-l] 23 Things for Professional Development

Michelle Lubatti michelle.lubatti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:05:31 EDT 2011

This may be worth checking-out: 23 Things for Professional Development
http://bit.ly/lM3rlS

>From the post: "23 Things is a self-directed course aimed at introducing you
to a range of tools that could help your personal and professional
development as a librarian, information professional or something else.
Each week, we'll write about one or more tool from our list of 23
things<http://cpd23.blogspot.com/2011/05/cpd23-things.html>and invite
you to try it out and/or reflect on how it could help your
professional development."

Posts will begin on June 20th.

- Michelle