[Sigvis-l] SIG VIS business meeting at the 2017 Annual Meeting (Tue., Oct 31 at 11am)

Jeremy McLaughlin infoprofjm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:23:04 EDT 2017

The SIG VIS Business Planning Meeting at the 2017 ASIS&T Annual Meeting
will be on Tuesday, October 31 from 11am to 12:30pm in the Roosevelt Room
at the Hyatt. The first half hour will be idea sharing and a celebration of
our accomplishments from the past year. It's sure to be spooky!!!

We will begin the official meeting at 11:30am.

There's still time to get involved. If you are interested in being a SIG
VIS Officer or if you have ideas for SIG events, please let us know.

We look forward to working with you during the 2017-18 year!

Thanks,
Jeremy