[Sigvis-l] Announcement - SIG VIS awards: SIG-of-the-Year!!! SIG Member-of-the-Year!!!

Jeremy McLaughlin infoprofjm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:20:54 EDT 2017

As a result of the support of our members and the hard work of SIG VIS
Officers over the past year, I am happy to announce that SIG VIS has been
named the 2017 ASIS&T SIG-of-the-Year!

This was due in no small part to the migration and redesign of the SIG VIS
website, our new logo, and our focus on communications and Newsletters. You
can check out these materials and the VIS Archive here:
https://www.asist.org/SIG/SIGVIS/

I am also pleased to announce that Arjun Sabharwal, SIG VIS Webmaster, has
been named the 2017 ASIS&T SIG Member-of-the-Year. Please join me in
congratulating Arjun for a very well-deserved award.

I wanted to personally thank the Officers who worked on the website and
logo, communications, events, and outreach to SIG VIS members and the
Association. Thanks also to our members who continue to support SIG VIS and
its important voice within ASIS&T.

We look forward to working with you in the coming year.

Thanks,
Jeremy