[Sigvis-l] A new website and logo for SIG VIS

Jeremy McLaughlin j_ru at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:43:08 EST 2017

To help us re-engage with our members and lovers of visualization, images, and sound across the ASIST community, I am happy to announce that we've migrated and updated the SIG VIS website and we designed a new logo for the group.

Check out the new website here: https://www.asist.org/SIG/SIGVIS/

The new site is designed to further the SIG VIS mission "to promote the exchange, development, communication, and dissemination of information and research related to visual and graphic information among ASIS&T members and to the larger community of practitioners and scholars." There will be additional content and other enhancements in the coming months.

I would like to thank the efforts of all of the 2016-17 VIS Officers who helped with the re-design, especially our Webmaster, Arjun Sabharwal, and Communications Officer, Gerald Benoit.

If you have any suggestions for an event or webinar, if you would like to contribute content to the website or an upcoming Newsletter, or if you would like to share feedback, please get in touch with SIG VIS at sigvis.asist [@] gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
     Jeremy L. McLaughlin
     Chair, SIG VIS