[Sigvis-l] Information Visualization Workshop

Holly Miller hmiller at fit.edu
Wed Sep 23 09:00:06 EDT 2015

This sounds like a great course and I hope I can take it. We are planning to offer data visualization support, consultations, and instruction in our Digital Scholarship Lab. Do any of you do something similar? Would you have time to talk to me about your offerings?

Thank you!
Holly

Holly Miller, PhD MLIS
Assistant Dean for Scholarly Content & Faculty Engagement
The Evans Library
Florida Institute of Technology

Tel: 321-674-8871
Email: hmiller at fit.edu