[Sigvis-l] 2011 SIGVIS business meeting and dinner

JungWon Yoon jyoon at usf.edu
Fri Sep 16 11:51:44 EDT 2011

All,

This year’s SIGVIS business meeting will be held on Monday, October
10th, from 3:30 -5:00 PM in Room B. At the meeting we will discuss how
we wish to participate in the ASIS&T annual meeting for the next year;
do we want to continue with the workshop? Offer a webinar? Both? Or
something else entirely? We will also make plans for that night’s
dinner. We will also have a changing of the guard, with Joan Beaudoin
taking over as Chair. We will break about an hour before the
President’s Reception, then head to dinner sometime after the
reception. If you have questions that need answering or ideas you’d
like to bring to light, we will help any way we can. See you there.

Chris Landbeck				Joan Beaudoin
Chair, SIGVIS				Vice Chair, SIGVIS

--
JungWon Yoon, Ph.D.