[Sigvis-l] [PVC] EVENT : "From Data to Visualization: Emerging Tools for Research" with PVC-ASIS&T (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 3 10:11:01 EST 2008

I can't remember if I passed this along to SIG-STI or not, and I know I
didn't to SIG-VIS.

Anyway, the Potomac Valley Chapter is having the following event next
week, and I thought I'd mention it in case any of the SIGs had people who
weren't exactly local, but might be interested.

(They're also trying to get better at filming and/or audio recording the
events, so there should hopefully be something up on the PVC blog
afterwards)

-Joe