[Sigvis-l] New SIG VIS website -- now in beta!

Diane Neal diane_neal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 17:08:55 EST 2004

SIG VIS members,

With the indispensable help of Ray Uzwyshyn at the University of Miami, we now have a beta version of an updated SIG VIS website!  Please take a look at it at http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGVIS/index.html.

We would love to hear feedback on the design of the new site.  We also would like some updated content.  If you have articles that you would like to see linked or ideas for inclusion in a newsletter, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Diane Neal
Chair, SIG VIS