[Sigvis-l] SIG VIS Web updates

Neal, Diane dneal at uta.edu
Sun Dec 19 18:57:08 EST 2004

Thanks to Ray Uzwyshyn, the SIG VIS website coordinator, we now have an
updated SIG VIS website as well as our own blog!  The website, at
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGVIS/index.htm, now includes the presentations
from our Information Visualization panel that we presented in
Providence.  The blog is at
http://informationvisualization.typepad.com/.  We hope that the blog
will be a place for everyone to discuss information visualization at
many levels, regardless of whether they are SIG VIS members.

If you have presentations, articles, books, etc. (ones that you like or
ones you created yourself) that you would like to see on the website
and/or the blog, please send them to Ray at ruzwyshyn at miami.edu.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Diane Neal

Chair, SIG VIS

Diane Neal, M.S., Systems Librarian
The University of Texas at Arlington Libraries
Office: 817-272-1479
Cell: 817-688-3662
dneal at uta.edu <mailto:dneal at uta.edu>