[Sigvis-l] ASIST SIGVIS MEMBERS: Please respond to this message

Lixin Yu lixin at lorman.alcorn.edu
Wed Oct 23 17:12:19 EDT 2002

Dear SIG-VIS members,
This is Lixin Yu, the chair of the SIG of 2001-2002. The annual conference
is coming and it is really the time to do something to make our SIG active.
We need to do two things first: 1. elect SIG officers, 2. contribute some
ideas of what we can do in the next year.
In the past two years, SIG-VIS has organized two panal presentations at the
ASIST annual conference. We could have done more to make this SIG a place
for us to make more academic achievement. I hope this SIG will be more
active than ever in the next year.
Please send your nomination to lixin at lorman.alcorn.edu for the following
officer positions (Please remember you can nominate yourself if you wish to
provide some service):
Chair
Chair-Elect
Secretary
Treasurer
SIG Cabinet Representative
Pleaes send your nomination to me at lixin at lorman.alcorn.edu before
11/1/2002.
If you have any ideas of making this SIG more active, please send an email
to the listserv sigvis-l at asis.org where we can have our discussion.
Thank you in advance for your support to this SIG.

Regards,
Lixin Yu