[Sigvis-l] ASIST Website Redesign Survey

Richard Hill rhill@asis.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:40:15 -0500

Dear ASIST member (and all others on the list):

If you've already answered the ASIST web redesign survey -- Thank You=2E

If you have not answered the survey -- there is still time!  We hope that =
you will share your opinions with us -- it will only take about 15 minutes=
 of your time=2E  This is an important project for the Society and we want=
 to hear from everyone=2E

The survey is available at http://tinyurl=2Ecom/qsg5
(in case it gets garbled, that url is tinyurl=2Ecom slash Q S G 5)

Please remember to take the survey only once=2E

Thank you very much=2E

Dick Hill

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900