[Siguse-l] Exploring information behaviour

Prof. T.D. Wilson wilsontd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:46:29 EST 2018

Chapter 3 has now been completed and uploaded to the site -
https://exploreib.wordpress.com

So far the site has had 502 visitors and more than 900 views and I've
received 7 comments!  A little more feedback would really help!

I see that some departments are passing the word around internally and that
at least one school has a link in its digital learning platform - I'd be
interested to know how the document is being used and, if students are
using it, what their opinions are.

Given the comparative sized of the field in the UK and the USA, I'm
somewhat surprised to find more views from the UK than from the USA (380 vs
332) - perhaps this is because I'm posting to a general professional list
in the UK but not in the USA.

Many thanks,

Tom Wilson

Professor T.D. Wilson, PhD