[Siguse-l] Crowd reviewing of a text: "Exploring information behaviour{

Prof. T.D. Wilson wilsontd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:20:06 EST 2018

Interest in Chapter 1 of “Exploring information behaviour” has fallen away
rapidly (by day 4 we are down to one visitor), and interest appeared to
consist only of looking at the page - no comments have been received.

So, it is time to put up Chapter 2, which is a bit longer and which may
result in some comments and/or suggestions.  I really would like some
feedback, since I have no other way of knowing whether or not the text is
likely to serve any purpose - if you think it isn’t needed, let me know!

Chapter 2, as the latest entry, comes at the beginning of the text at
https://exploreib.wordpress.com

I am sending this message to only three or four lists, so, if you know of
others, please pass on the information.
Professor T.D. Wilson, PhD
Editor in Chief: Information Research
Website - http://InformationR.net/ir/ <http://informationr.net/ir/>