[Siguse-l] elections - 1 more week to vote!

O'Brien, Heather h.obrien at ubc.ca
Fri Sep 15 12:15:19 EDT 2017

Dear SIGUSE Members:

Reminder to vote!!!  survey.ubc.ca/s/siguseelections2017/

We are seeking your input as we renew two executive positions: Chair-elect and Communications officer.  The Chair-elect is a 3 year position as the elected individual will go on to serve as Chair and Past Chair, and the Communications Officer will serve a two year term.

The survey will be open until Friday, September 21.

Thank you to the 75 people who already voted - your input is very appreciated.

Sincerely,
Heather (SIGUSE Chair)

Dr. Heather O'Brien
Associate Professor
The iSchool, University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC
h.obrien at ubc.ca; http://heatherobrien.arts.ubc.ca
Member-at-Large, Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T): https://www.asist.org

Why Engagement Matters: Cross Disciplinary Perspectives on User Engagement, edited with Paul Cairns is now available: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319274447