[Siguse-l] SIG USE Member Survey Report & Business Meeting Reminder

Koh, Kyungwon kkoh at ou.edu
Fri Oct 13 22:21:35 EDT 2017

Dear all,

In autumn 2016, the Special Interest Group Information Seeking and Use (SIGUSE) developed and administered a member survey. We wish to thank everyone who responded on a range of issues, including the SIGUSE Symposium held annually at the ASIS&T Annual Meeting, awards, prospects for continuing education, and communication channels.

To see the survey report, please visit the SIGUSE homepage:
https://siguse.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/learning-from-our-members-findings-from-the-siguse-member-survey/

I’d also like to remind you that the SIGUSE Business Meeting will be Mon, Oct 30 from 3:30-5 pm in the Fairfax Room at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,
Kyungwon

Kyungwon Koh, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
The University of Oklahoma
http://kyungwonkoh.com
[cid:F98AAC83-71D3-462F-938D-563E45243562]
ASIS&T 2017 Annual Meeting<https://www.asist.org/am17/> Visual Presentations Co-Chair
ASIS&T SIG USE Communication Officer