[Siguse-l] Reminder: ARIST Short Survey Will Close Today 11:59pm EST

Rong Tang rong.tang at simmons.edu
Fri Mar 10 06:44:44 EST 2017

Dear all,

Many thanks to those who responded to our brief survey on ARIST.

Your input is very important to us. If you have not yet gotten a chance to
complete the survey, please do so today. We appreciate your help! The
survey will close today at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ASIST_ARIST

Best Regards,
ASIS&T Publications Committee