[Siguse-l] Reminder: Teaching UX courses in LIS or iSchool curriculum

Rong Tang rong.tang at simmons.edu
Fri Apr 14 14:06:45 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Thanks to those who have completed our survey on teaching UX.

We have decided to extend the deadline for the survey completion to next
Friday, *April 21, 2017. *We truly appreciate your input. If you are a
faculty member who teaches courses in the area of usability/UX research or
UX design, please fill out the survey through the link below at your
earliest convenience:

https://tinyurl.com/teachUXinLIS

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable time!

Jean Thrift and Rong Tang