[Siguse-l] Corrected Survey - Perceptions and experiences w/ ASIS&T Publications

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Feb 29 10:07:36 EST 2016

[Please excuse duplication.  Apologies for earlier typo]

Dear all,

The ASIS&T Publications Committee would like to collect information about your perceptions of, and experiences with, ASIS&T publications, specifically

       The Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T),
       The Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology (The Bulletin), and
       The Association for Information Science & Technology Annual Meeting Proceedings (The ASIS&T Proceedings).

As an ASIS&T Publications user (author, reader, and/or reviewer), your responses are extremely important to us. We depend on your input to improve the format, content scope, publication process, and delivery mechanisms of ASIS&T publications to better serve your needs.

Those who complete this survey can be entered into a random drawing. Ten randomly chosen respondents will be given a free book of his/her choice from the ASIS&T Online Bookstore!

Your name and contact information will not be collected from this questionnaire. If you would like to be involved in the random drawing, and/or are willing to participate in the follow-up interview, there is a separate survey for you to provide your availability and contact information. Any contact information collected for interviewing purposes will not be linked to your responses in this survey.

There are a total of 37 questions (8 questions are open-ended). It took an average of 24 minutes for our pilot testers to complete this survey.

Below is the link to the survey. Please complete the survey no later than March 18, 2016.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ASISTPubs2016

We deeply thank you for your valuable input!

ASIS&T Publications Committee
Rong Tang (Co-Chair)
Lorraine Mon (Co-Chair)
Jamshid Beheshti (Board Liaison)
Julia Caffrey
Samuel Chu
Yuelin Li
Chaoqun Ni
Danielle Pollock
Lu Xiao

Richard Hill
Executive Director
Association for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900