[Siguse-l] Transliteracy in complex information environments

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 03:06:44 EST 2016

Dear all
Apologies for cross-posting and a self-promotional aspect of this message.

*Transliteracy in complex information environments* is my book published by
Chandos last month. As far as I know, this is the first book on the topic.

*Elsevier SciTech Connect* published four short articles based on chapters
of the book:

   - *What exactly is transliteracy?*
   <http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/what-exactly-is-transliteracy/>
   - *Transliteracy: the art and craft of moving across*
   <http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/transliteracy-art-of-moving-across/>
   - Transliteracy palettes: developing capabilities for “moving across”
   <http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/transliteracy-palettes-developing-capabilities-moving-across/>
    (with a sample chapter)
   - *Academic city of villages
   <http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/academic-city-of-villages/> *

Details about purchase and the discount code are available from all
articles.

Hope you will find the book useful.

Regards,
Suzana