[Siguse-l] Announcing Sig-USE Award for Outstanding Contribution to IB

Bilal, Dania dania at utk.edu
Mon Nov 2 12:14:21 EST 2015

Congratulations to Sanda! I may miss part of the Workshop as I will be en route to St. Louis.

Dania Bilal, Interim Director & Professor
School of Information Sciences
College of Communication and Information
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park, COM 451, Office 446
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689