[Siguse-l] FW: Request to Review

Beth L St Jean bstjean at umd.edu
Mon Sep 29 12:34:25 EDT 2014

From: Nancy Roderer [nrodere1 at jhmi.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 11:06 AM
To: lgiven at csu.edu.au; Beth L St Jean
Subject: Request to Review

I am on the editorial board of the revision of the Encyclopedia of Library & Information Science, being edited by John McDonald and Michael Levine-Clark, and they are looking for people to review entries on the following topics of relevance to SIG/USE:

-        Youth Information Needs and Behaviors

-        Library Anxiety

-        Everyday Life Information Seeking

I have volunteered to find reviewers.  These are entries that have been submitted, and I suspect there will be more opportunities for reviewers.  I would appreciate hearing from interested SIG/USE members.

Nancy Roderer
nroderer at jhmi.edu