[Siguse-l] SIG USE 2014 Election Results: Incoming Officers

Rong Tang rong.tang at simmons.edu
Thu Aug 14 10:05:45 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Thanks to all of you who voted in our election.

SIG USE is pleased to announce the results of our election for incoming
officers.  The winners, whose terms will begin at the end of the Annual
Meeting this November, are:

Chair-Elect:
Gary Burnett

Treasurer:
Beth St. Jean

Congratulations to our incoming officers!

The Communication Officer (Carolyn Hank) and Webmaster (Robin Naughton)
will stay on for their second year term. We are likely to combine the
Treasurer position with the Secretary position, and we will discuss this
possibility at the SIG USE Business Meeting.

The SIG USE Business Meeting will be held on Tuesday November 4, 2014 from
3:05pm to 4:05pm during the ASIS&T Annual Meeting. Please plan to come. At
the business meeting, we will be doing an election for a new
recruitment/membership officer. We also need people to serve on the Awards
Committee and on the Research Symposium Planning Committee.

See you in Seattle in November!

Rong (current SIG USE Chair)

--
Rong Tang, PhD.