[Siguse-l] Annual report to SIG USE members--with attachment!

Agosto,Denise dea22 at drexel.edu
Tue Sep 17 12:50:13 EDT 2013

Dear SIG USE members:

Please see attached for our annual report to members.  It is also located online at:

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dea22/SIG-USE-Report-2012-2013.pdf

We hope to see you at the ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Montreal in November.  SIG USE conference highlights include our annual SIG USE Research Symposium, which will take place on Saturday, November 2, from 1:30 - 6:30.  For details and registration information, visit:

http://siguse.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/2013-asist-sig-use-symposium-call-for-participants/#more-370

Our SIG annual business meeting will take place on Monday, November 4, from 10:00 a.m. - noon.  All SIG USE members and those interested in joining SIG USE are welcome to attend.

We hope to see you in November,

Denise (2012-2013 SIG USE Chair)

Denise E. Agosto, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Editor, Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults
The College of Computing & Informatics
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA  19104