[Siguse-l] Polite Request for Participation in a Short Questionnaire

Paul Crease paul.crease at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Oct 2 04:56:16 EDT 2012

Dear siguse-l mail list subscribers,
                                     My name is Paul Crease and I'm a PhD student at the University of Zürich in the Geographic Information Visualization and Analysis (GIVA) Group (http://www.geo.uzh.ch/en/units/giscience-giva/).

I am carrying out research into the mobile information seeking of location based service users  - more information about this project can be found at the following addresshttp://georel.geo.uzh.ch/.

The purpose of this email is to ask for your participation in a very short (5 minute!) questionnaire related to my research. The link to the introduction page of the questionnaire can be found below:-

http://schroeder.geo.uzh.ch:8080/experiment_3/

Please feel free to forward this on to other colleagues to whom this may be of interest.

Kind Regards,

Paul.

-- Paul Crease, GIVA Department, Department of Geography, University
Zürich. +41-44-6355159
http://www.geo.uzh.ch/en/units/giscience-giva/about-us/staff/paul-crease/