[Siguse-l] A book announcement

Cabus, Michael CabusM at philau.edu
Tue May 8 13:53:21 EDT 2012

Hi,
                I am a great admirer of yours!  I have read your articles.

I have to buy this book; I will promote it at my library.

One day, perhaps I will get my PhD..I study interactive design and media at present.

Glad I got this,

Michael Cabus

Systems Librarian, Paul J. Gutman Library
Philadelphia University

Phone (215) 951-5365