[Siguse-l] Deadline Extended for SIG-USE Awards Submissions

Gary Burnett gburnett at fsu.edu
Fri Jun 15 10:31:40 EDT 2012

Because most Conference notifications have not yet been sent out, we are extending the deadline for submissions for the SIG-USE awards until July 1.  Further information about these awards (the Elfreda A. Chatman Research Award, the Best Information Behavior Conference Poster and Paper Awards, the Innovation Award, and the Student and Interdisciplinary Travel Awards) can be found at:  http://siguse.wordpress.com/awards/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about these awards.

Gary Burnett
Associate Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
Florida's iSchool
Florida State University
gburnett at fsu.edu