[Siguse-l] Book: New Directions in Children's and Adoslescents' Information Behavior Research -DEADLINE

Bilal, Dania dania at utk.edu
Sat Dec 22 13:33:35 EST 2012

Dear authors,
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting your FULL chapter for the book noted in the subject line above is on February 1, 2013 - No exception.

Authors who haven't heard about the status of their abstract will hear from me and Dr. Beheshti, the co-Editor, very soon.

I'm overseas and my internet connection is sporadic. I will reply to your email as soon as I can.

Have a great holiday season,

Dania Bilal