[Siguse-l] Calll for participants

Yuan, Xiaojun xyuan at albany.edu
Sat Apr 21 11:33:52 EDT 2012

Call for participants

Dr. Xiaojun Yuan (faculty member) from the department of Information Studies and Dima Kassab (Ph.D. student) from the department of Informatics at SUNY at Albany are starting the second phase of the project "Understanding the information needs and search behaviors of mobile internet' users." The objective of this phase is to collect more information regarding the daily use of mobile internet. We would like to invite you to participate in our research study. You may participate if you are over 18 years old, have a mobile data plan, and familiar with the mobile internet.
            Participants will be asked to fill in a survey. The survey takes about 15 minutes. It includes questions regarding your device, the mobile internet, social networks access and shopping habits.
            Participation in this study is voluntary. You will have the chance to give us your suggestions and comments regarding mobile internet services. This information will be used to improve the mobile internet use.
If you would like to participate in this research study, please fill in the following survey:

http://fs6.formsite.com/kg141/form5/index.html

Thanks for your time!