[Siguse-l] CORRECTION re: Call for Participation: 11th Annual SIG-USE Research Symposium at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T)

Maria Souden seramar at umich.edu
Sun Jul 3 08:51:09 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Correction to previous email- if you are interested in participating in the
workshop via options 1-4 below, please send your information to Maria Souden
at maria.souden at ucd.ie.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Maria
---
Maria Souden, MSI, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
School of Information and Library Studies
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4
Ireland
+353.1.716.7660