[Siguse-l] SIG USE Awards Announced

Bilal, Dania dania at utk.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:03:35 EDT 2010

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the winners of the 2010 SIG USE Awards:

*Elfreda A. Chatman Research Proposal Award:  Heather Piwowar, (NESCent-
Durham, NC)

*Best Information  Behavior Conference Paper:  June Abbas (Oklahoma
University) and Denise Agosto (Drexel University)

*Ph.D  Student Conference Travel Award:  Kyungwon Koh (Florida State
University)

*Masters' Student Conference Travel Award: Steven Fazzio (University of
Texas-Austin)

*Interdisciplinary Conference Travel Award: Roberto Gonzalez (Rutgers
University)

*Best Information Behavior Poster Award: Shelagh Genuis (University of
Alberta)

Congratulations to all winners. We expect to see all of you at the 2010
SIG USE Symposium.

Millions of thanks go to the jurors who took much of their busy time to
evaluate the applications.

Best,

Dania Bilal, Chair

SIG USE 2010 Awards