[Siguse-l] [from Carol Kuhlthau] Many thanks for the honor

Katy Lawley katythelawley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:24:52 EST 2010

Dear Sig/Use members,
Many thanks for the honor of being named a Fellow of the SIG/USE
Academy at the ASIST meeting in November. As you know I had a prior
commitment that kept me from joining in the 10th anniversary
celebration.  The Rutgers LIS folks presented me with the certificate
at our holiday
luncheon party in December.  It was the next best thing to being with
you in Vancouver.  Thanks for this recognition. and the good work you
are
doing.

Best wishes for 2010,
Carol