[Siguse-l] upcoming sig use activities at asis&t

Crystal Fulton crystal.fulton at ucd.ie
Thu Nov 5 12:30:32 EST 2009

Dear SIG USE member,

A quick message before ASIS&T begins this weekend to remind you of our various anniversary celebrations during the conference.

SIG USE Symposium - in collaboration with SIG SI
Saturday, November 7th.
SIG-SI -- morning.  SIG USE -- afternoon (1.30pm-6pm).  Remember, there is a $10 discount for registering for both!
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Happy Birthday SIG USE!  Evening Reception
6.30pm Saturday, Nov. 7th, Hyatt Regency Hotel. See your printed programme for room details.

SIG USE Breakfast Planning MeetingWe invite all ASIS&T members wishing to join SIG USE and get involved in next year's SIG USE event planning to attend our annual Planning Meeting, Sunday, November 8th, 8am, Hyatt Regency Restaurant. See you there!

Panel: Celebrating 10 Years of SIG USE: A Fish Bowl Dialogue on IB Research Past, Present & Future
3.30-5pm, Tuesday, November 10th, Hyatt Regency Hotel

Looking forward to seeing you at the conference!

Best wishes,

Crystal

Dr. Crystal Fulton
UCD School of Information and Library Studies (SILS)
University College Dublin
Belfield
Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 716 7593