[Siguse-l] new book from SIG USE members

Stephanie Willen Brown stephanie.brown at uconn.edu
Tue Nov 6 17:04:34 EST 2007

As communications coordinator for SIG USE, and a big fan of research in
emotion, I'm pleased to announce the newest volume in the ASIST
Monograph Series:

Diane Nahl and Dania Bilal, Eds., 2007.
Information and Emotion: The Emergent Affective Paradigm in Information
Behavior Research and Theory.
Medford, NJ: Information Today, Inc.
http://books.infotoday.com/asist/InformationAndEmotion.shtml

See the SIG USE site for more on the volume's contents:
http://iats-coe1.missouri.edu/~siguse/index.php

Note also that this is a fundraiser for SIG USE an proceeds from the
book support
the SIG's awards and scholarships.

stephanie brown, UConn

(sorry for the glut of messages today; I promise to be quiet tomorrow!!)