[Siguse-l] Panel reminder

Olof Sundin olof.sundin at kult.lu.se
Tue Dec 4 07:46:33 EST 2007

Dear all,

The deadline for panel applications for ASIST 2008 is approaching. The following interesting ideas came up at the SIGUSE planning meeting in Milwaukee:

a.      Lay Information Mediary Phenomenon (Jennie Abrahamson).
b.      Authority and Trust of Information in relation to Information Literacy (Olof Sundin, Heidi Julien).
c.      Materiality and Information Seeking (Theresa Anderson).
d.      Teaching Information Behavior (Karen Fisher).
e.      Further panel suggestions are invited.

I am sure there are more ideas than these. If you want SIGUSE to sponsor your panels, don't forget to mail me on time.

Best wishes

Olof