[Siguse-l] IA Summit - Call for proposals

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Aug 29 09:11:16 EDT 2006

[Please excuse duplicate postings.  Dick Hil]

IA Summit - Call for proposals

The Information Architecture Summit is a premier gathering place for information architects and for discussion about information architecture. Everyone who touches on IA is welcome to share and learn.
Last year's IA Summit attracted over 500 attendees, including beginners, experienced IAs, and people in a range of related fields.

In this call, we seek proposals for presentations, panels, research, pre-conference workshops & posters.

All proposals can address core IA principles, emerging trends and technologies, or the business of IA. We are also interested in cross-disciplinary contributions to the practice of IA from related fields such as library science, user experience, interaction design, and user centered design. Sessions may address core IA skills or advanced IA topics.

We encourage submissions from practitioners, academics, and students. We also love hearing from developers, business analysts, managers, and others who work with information architects and/or information architecture.

We also seek research papers. Submissions in this format should make empirical or theoretical contributions to information architecture. You do not have to be affiliated with an academic institution to submit a research paper.

For more information please see:
http://www.iasummit.org/2007/

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design
e: ia07 at maadmob.net
web: http://maadmob.net/maadmob_id/
book: http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/cardsorting/

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900