[Siguse-l] Stonewall Boardroom: Place for SIG USE meeting on 10/31 at 5-6pm.

Karen Fisher fisher at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 19 00:03:26 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Quick update: our annual planning meeting from 5-6pm on Mon, Oct 31 will
be held in the Stonewall Boardroom.

Be sure to bring your ideas for next year's symposium theme and keynote,
and panel sessions.  Costumes optional :-)   We have much to accomplish
in one hour.

Kevin Rioux (St. John's U) will be starting as our new SIG USE Chair,
and Heidi Julien (U Alberta) is the 2006-07 incoming chair.

Cheers,
Karen

Dr. Karen E. Fisher
Associate Professor & Chair, MLIS Program
The Information School
University of Washington
Box 352840
Seattle, WA  98195-2840
Voice: (206) 543-6238; Fax: (206) 616-3152 fisher at u.washington.edu
www.ischool.washington.edu/fisher/

Visit IBEC: Information Behavior in Everyday Contexts
http://ibec.ischool.washington.edu