[Siguse-l] FW: [Sig-l] New SIG: Blogs, wikis, podcasting?

Karen Fisher fisher at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:14:54 EDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I have been approached by a number of members within ASIST about the
formation of a new Special Interest Group on Blogs, Wikis, and
Podcasting-think of it as "SIG-BWP" for the moment. At this point, I am
just soliciting everyone to see who else may be interested in joining,
leading, supporting a new SIG-BWP. Send me your contact information and
I will "keep you in the loop" as we move forward with this initiative.
Thanks.

Michael Leach

President-Elect, ASIST

leach at physics.harvard.edu <mailto:leach at physics.harvard.edu>

--
Michael R. Leach
Director, Physics Research Library, Harvard University
1-617-495-2878 (voice); 1-617-495-0416 (fax) leach at physics.harvard.edu
or mrleach at fas.harvard.edu