[Siguse-l] [Eurchap] Election Resultss

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 24 15:52:55 EDT 2003

Dear colleagues
I would like to congratulate the winners of this election and in
particular my friend Nick Belkin who will be, as we all know, an
outstanding President.
My sincerest thanks go to all those who were kind enough to share
their views with me and help articulate proposals for the future of
our society and its role from a global perspective.
They also go of course to those who voted for me.
There is no beginning nor end, only a constant struggle for a more
effective and friendly humane society, in which ASIS&T with many
others can play its role.
If I may borrow from the footer of one our colleagues in St Lucia,
Deirdre Williams:
"The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge"
Sir William Arthur Lewis.

Michel                          mailto:Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr