[Siguse-l] Re: Sig use newsletter

Dania Bilal dania at utk.edu
Sat Mar 29 11:01:16 EST 2003

Diane,
Thanks so much for your offer. Linda Cooper will be compiling the
bibliography for the newsletter since she is the communications officer
for sig use. Dania.

Dania Bilal, Ph.D
Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park
Communications 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689
E-mail:dania at utk.edu
http://web.utk.edu/~dania/dania.htm
                        "The greater the obstacle,
                the more glory in overcoming it." Moliere.