[Siguse-l] SIG USE Newletter

Linda Cooper lcooper at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon Mar 24 07:29:23 EST 2003

Dear SIG USE members -
Thank you for your contributions to the SIG USE 2000-2002 bibliography. These will be linked by our Webmaster to the SIG USE web site so they will be available as a standing reference source to our membership and other site visitors.

Now to the newsletter:
Before we solicit 'news' contributions for our proposed newsletter, we would like to give members an opportunity to contribute their thoughts on what type of information they would find most helpful in a special interest group newsletter. What would be most appreciated? We want to best serve your interests, so let us know your thoughts here. Based on your response, we hope to give the SIG USE Newsletter a first run this summer.
Thank you for supporting SIG USE!
Best regards,
Linda Cooper
Communications Officer - SIG USE