[Siguse-l] SIG USE Bibliography available

dania dania at utk.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:30:32 EDT 2003

>Karen,
ISIC conference is the kind of information that we will include in the
forthcoming newsletter. There are other conferences coming up soon that will
also need to be posted. Let me check the sig use website and see where we
should include these announcements for now until we have the newsletter up.
Thanks, Dania.

===== Original Message From Karen Fisher <fisher at u.washington.edu> =====